Your focus is mainly on growing and developing existing customers and achieving order intake objectives. You create and implement strategic account plans. You analyze and identify future needs and opportunities within market areas and at individual key accounts. You also draw up framework
agreements, quotations and other contracts. You develop and maintain a strong and reliable relationship with our customers. You are the most important contact person between the customer and DeRegt. You have contact with key accounts at international fairs and seminars.
The most important thing is that you speak and write Dutch and English. You work accurately and can plan and organize your work well. These are also some important requirements:
• Bacherlor degree in sales
• At least 5 years of experience within an international organization in a key account management role.
• Good communication and networking skills
• You are able to successfully negotiate business conditions
• Willing to travel internationally
• Affinity with technology